Walter AEC is creating the future of AEC industry. We are offering you the opportunity to be a part of our story and success.
You are finishing the Architectural Faculty or you have completed it and are looking for challenges in BIM technology. Here is the opportunity to join our talented team in Sarajevo. We need three Architects.
The successful candidates will work on BIM Modeling and additional BIM related activities.
- Architectural engineering technician graduate
- Student of Architecture
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in Architecture
- General understanding of building construction
- Basic knowledge or experience in field of 3D modeling
- Drafting experience in AutoCAD
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Working in Revit is an asset
- Use of Revit and AutoCAD to perform 3D modeling work in the field of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Perform tasks of adding information to 3D BIM models as per details given by a Project Leader
- Communicate with Project Leader regarding project work
- Follow work routines
The individual must be keen to learn new project technology, tools and techniques. The candidate must:
- Be able to work as part of a team and be accountable for his or her share of work
- Be responsible and self-motivated
- Be detail oriented
- Possess problem-solving and analytical skills
- Possess good time-management skills needed to meet required delivery dates
- Learn and share knowledge within the team
Except standard, we offer extra benefits:
- Revit training included in the selection process
- Strong professional development and mentoring opportunities
- Collaborative working environment
- Working with the world’s leaders in BIM industry
- Motivational letter
To apply for the position, check out the application link.