Walter AEC is creating the future of the AEC industry. We are offering you the opportunity to be a part of our story and success.
You are an Architect/Civil engineer and are looking for challenges in BIM technology? Here is the opportunity to join our talented team in Sarajevo.
The successful candidates will work on BIM Modeling and additional BIM-related activities, mainly in Revit.
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in Architecture/Civil engineering
- General understanding of building construction
- Proven Experience in Detailed Project Development in the Architecture/Civil engineering field
- Experienced knowledge in the field of 3D modeling
- Drafting experience in AutoCAD
- Excellent proficiency in English
Optional but Desirable Preferences:
- Experienced knowledge in Revit environment
- Experience in Revit families editing and development
- Use of Revit and AutoCAD to perform 3D modeling work in the field of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Perform tasks of adding information to 3D BIM models as per details given by a Project Leader
- Communicate with Project Leader regarding project work
- Follow work routines
- The individual must be keen to learn new project technology, tools and techniques.
The candidate must:
- Be able to work as part of a team and be accountable for his or her share of work
- Be responsible and self-motivated
- Be detail-oriented
- Possess problem-solving and analytical skills
- Possess good time-management skills needed to meet required delivery dates
- Learn and share knowledge within the team
Except the usual, we offer extra benefits:
- Revit training or knowledge test is included in the selection process
- Strong professional development and mentoring opportunities
- Collaborative working environment
- Working with the world’s leaders in BIM industry
- Motivational letter
Send your application to the email: [email protected]