Walter AEC is looking for a qualified candidate to join our Sarajevo-based team and carry out a short-term (3 months or longer) paid internship working in marketing areas focused on copywriting. Please note that this internship is part-time (approximately 20 hours per week-calling as needed).
Scope of learning:
- Write promotional articles aligned with the company’s sales strategy
- Discuss the company’s core message and understand the target audience
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the marketing team
- Tailor the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose – whether they are intended to sell or inform
- Identify key messages – understand the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
- Research the industry topics and prepare yourself to write about those topics
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate program for Marketing, Management or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a MUST!
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Shortlisted candidates will have the opportunity to demonstrate professional writing experience and express their interest in commerce, popular topic, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Paid internship
- Working in the international company
- Working within the experienced team
- Access to all online/on-spot company gatherings and trainings
- Gym pass
Process of Application
If you meet the requirements, please apply directly via http://icehr.walter.ba/app/entry.php?g=admin&n=candidates&ref=DCI
If you encounter difficulties when applying directly, you are free to send an email to email@example.com.