Walter AEC is creating the future of the AEC industry. We offer you the opportunity to be a part of our story and success. With 12+ years of experience working with BIM, we are experts in BIM Consulting and Engineering, BIM Modeling, and BIM Asset Development.
Currently, we are expanding, and are on the search for an Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 1 year of experience, excellent knowledge of English, and a will to work on international projects for big clients.
The position can be full-time or consulting-based.
- Modeling Electrical Revit Families based on provided data, design, and requests.
- Understanding, analyzing, and adjusting technical data as the basis of BIM object development.
- Working in Revit project environment.
- Assisting with project estimations in accordance with adopted standards and norms.
- Working as a team member including support and collaboration.
- Mentoring and coaching employees, sharing knowledge and skills with them.
- Learning and producing high-quality BIM objects and projects.
- Participating in personal/professional workshops in order to maintain knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 1 years of experience in AEC practice
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Work experience in Revit is a plus
- The individual must be keen to learn new project technology, tools, and techniques.
The candidate must:
- Be able to work as part of a team and be accountable for his or her share of the work
- Be responsible and self-motivated
- Be detail-oriented
- Possess problem-solving and analytical skills
- Possess good time-management skills needed to meet required delivery dates
- Learn and share knowledge within the team
Except for the usual, we offer extra benefits:
- Strong professional development and mentoring opportunities
- Collaborative working environment
- Working with the world’s leaders in the BIM industry
- Great perks and benefits system through Walter AEC Club
- Motivational letter
Send your application to the email: [email protected]